Some of the many benefits of CR as listed on her website:
- it helps us improve our posture naturally and without strain
- we get a much-needed “time out” from today’s multi-tasking, ultra-stimulating life-style
- we give our muscles the chance to release unwanted tension
- our breathing becomes naturally calmer and deeper
- our spine gets the chance to decompress
- it’s calming to the nervous system
- mind and the body have time to quiet allowing us to think more clearly
- our digestive system is given the space to release and do its work more efficiently
- our energy and productivity improves during the rest of the day
Try Constructive Rest for 30 days and judge for yourself!
Robert Rickover, the producer of BodyLearningCast.com, is amassing a considerable library of podcast interviews, all having to do with various applications of The Alexander Technique. Visit the link below for podcasts specific to the practice of Constructive Rest. Mr. Rickover also provides easy links and instructions for subscribing via iTunes and listening via the Stitcher App.